Take Part In Keep What You Win Roulette Bonus Like French Roulette For Lucrative Gambling Online
Roulette is a very popular game with its roots dating back to the 18th Century. Since then the game has been adapted in many ways through the years. There are now various versions of Roulette available - American, European, Californian and Vegas each with variations on the original theme. The major difference between the most popular versions apart from betting options and payouts is the house edge percentage. While the American version has a 5.26% house edge the European only has a 2.7% house edge making it easier to win. Hit the page Strictly Cash and start winning as much as you can.
Microgaming has a wildly popular keep what you win Roulette bonus casino French Roulette game that can be played at Strictly Cash.
Huge Assortment Of Keep What You Win Roulette Bonus To Choose From - Play Now!
French Roulette is similar to European Roulette wherein there is a greater chance of landing a red or a black. It uses a single zero layout, which means there are 37 numbers on the reel - 1 to 36 and the number zero. This increases the chances of landing a win as opposed to American tables where there is a double zero slot. You enjoy a keep what you win Roulette bonus at Strictly Cash and try your hand at a game of French Roulette.
Play French Roulette And Other Casinos For Huge Prize Money
In Microgaming's French Roulette table there is an inside and an outside betting area. The inside betting area is for individual number bets. There are 3 vertical columns and 12 rows providing multiple options for betting. The outside betting area has bet boxes for various bets - column bets and money bets on red or black, odd or even.
Your Objective, More About the Bets You Can Choose
Select a number or a number series to place a wager on. If the ball slides into your selection when the wheel stops spinning then you keep what you win.
The bets you can choose to place are
- Straight Bet - Betting on any individual number. The maximum bet on this selection is 10. The payout is 35 to 1.
- Outside Bet - A play on the red, black, odd or even. The maximum wager possible on this is 80.
- Dozen Bet - A play on groups of dozen numbers; the "1st 12", "2nd 12" or "3rd 12". The maximum bet on this is 70.
- Street Bet - This is also known as "Three number bets" They can be placed on any 3 numbers in a row. The payout is 11 to 1.
- Line Bet - This is also known as "Six number bets" They can be placed to cover 6 numbers that appear in 2 adjacent rows. The payouts 5 to 1.
- Column Bet - They cover an entire column on the table. The bet is placed at the bottom of the column you wish to wager on. If you win you get 2 to 1 in winnings.
- Even Money Bet - You can bet on 18 numbers at once. It can be a number sequence (1-18), colour (red or black) or groups of odd or even numbers. The payout is 1 to 1 and you have the keep what you win Roulette bonus.
Rules Favouring the Player - You
‘en prison’ - If you make a money bet on an even number and spin results in a zero you do not immediately lose your bet. Instead, the bet is "imprisoned". If you win the next round, the bet will be returned to you.
‘la partage’ - This is similar the 'en prison' bet. If you make a money bet on an even number and spin results in a zero you do not lose you whole wager. You get back half your bet amount. its keep what you win Roulette bonus at play!
Tips to Maximize Your Winnings
The best suggestion would be to use the even money bet options so you would be covered by the 'en prison' or 'la partage' rules and will not lose your wagers. With these rules in effect, the house edge becomes minimal at 1.35%.
Even with other bets, the single zero provides the best chance of higher wins when compared to other table game versions with double zeros.
Enjoy Strictly Cash's presentation of Microgaming's French Roulette and keep what you win!
Keep What You Win Roulette Bonus - Keep What You Win With 严格现金